Prominent Republican SPITS On Pelosi’s Leadership

He’s absolutely right about this…

Recently on “Fox & Friends,” House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) expressed frustration with the way House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) continued to give Congress troubles in coronavirus relief efforts.

According to Breitbart, “Well, what it would do is something that we’ve been requesting for the last two weeks — more funding for the small business program,” McCarthy stated. “This business program has worked very well. More than 1.6 million businesses requested the money to pay their employees, to pay their rent. Unfortunately, Nancy Pelosi has held that up for the last two weeks. What we have watched and the one question I have watching her on the Sunday show, name me one productive thing Speaker Pelosi has accomplished in this pandemic. When President Trump in January 31, put in the ban from China, February 24, she asked people to gather together in San Francisco.”

She actually fought the ban,” McCarthy said. “When we wanted to put the CARES Act together, she came in, held it up. Now we had a small business program working. She’s now held up the money. There’s 700,000 small business applications in right now trying to keep their doors open. Last week we watched five million people, new numbers for unemployment. How many more millions of Pelosi’s layoffs will we have to endure before she’ll put people before politics? Even at this moment to get this agreement, we could have been done yesterday, but the Democrats continue to hold up even though we have agreed to all the numbers.” You can watch a clip of McCarthy’s comments here.

Image credit: Los Angeles Times

Donald Trump – Hillary Clinton – Trump – Republican – Democrat – MAGA – Elections – President Trump – Biden – Bernie – Florida
  1. Republicans should be on TV with adds showing Pelosi with her $20k+ showing her freezer full of ice cream, pints she said cost $12 dollars a pint while citizens are in dire needs off action on a relief bill she is holdong up so she can get mail in voting, a fraud base system Where DemocRATS hope to steal elections. We need VOTER ID in every federal election do no fraud can happen!

  2. All of the Republican Reps should show up in the House chambers and attempt to establish a quorum. Let Fox, O.A.N. and Newsmax in to show it and let everyone know the Dems are held up in their secure compounds waiting for the Wuhan Virus to devastate this nation or run it’s course. As of election night 2016 they continue to obstruct, divide, and do nothing constructive or productive. For almost 3 1/2 years they have done nothing to earn the extravagant salaries and benefits we provide them. If the Republicans can gey enough people in the chambers pass voter I.D. and ban motor voter. Let the LIbertard Moon Bats scream.

  3. The crazed frustration of our Democrats, socialists, communists, racists and other components of the Democrat Party caused by the Trump’s electoral victory is understandable; after all their own New York Times predicted Hillary’s win with 98.8% certainty. I guess the remaining 1.2% was reserved for the possibility of a Martian invasion.

Leave a Reply to Marc Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

BREAKING: Democrat Pete Buttigieg Accused of SEXUAL Assault

South Bend, Indiana mayor Pete Buttigieg’s 2020 run might officially be over.

2020 Democrat Proposes WHITENESS Tax

Let’s hope he’s not actually being serious…

The Dirty Trick The NSA Just Played

The NSA is known for their shady business. But, did they just…

Trump Signals Drastic Move

In a recent series of tweets, President Donald Trump is sharing that…